Car Cover from CarAutoCovers.com was inferior and they will not honor their lifetime warranty
I purchased a car cover from CarAutoCovers.com in Mar 2014, order number 100001275, on Oct 2015 I notified them that the cover was turning white and depositing white powdery particles on me and my car and I would like it replaced, on 10/19/2015 they informed me they would replace the cover if I send $20 to cover shipment of the replacement cover, I called and charged the $20 to my Visa card. Since then they have taken my $20 and have not provided a replacement cover, all I get is robo-replies to my emails.DO NOT BUY ANY COVERS FROM THIS COMPANY, THEY ARE LIARS AND CHEATS THE SELL AN INFERIOR PRODUCT, DO NOT HONOR THEIR WARRANTY AND TAKE YOUR MONEY.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Do not honor their warranty
- Reason of review:
- Warranty issue
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Car Cover
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Purchased a DuraFlex Fiberglass Body Kit for 2003 Toyota Corolla on March 19, 2015. It was delivered on March 27, 2015. My initial inspection was that the box..."
- "We bought 4 BendPak auto lifts. The city demanded we get a permit for them. The inspector from the L.A. Dept. of Bldg. and Safety refused to issue..."
- "I bought an A/C Compressor and when I got it, it was missing parts that should be with it to function in my car. It was missing a pressure switch..."
- "SHOCKING DISHONESTY AND FALSE CLAIMS. I was never able to speak to a person. They were supposed to e-mail me when my phone was received and to give me a..."
- "My wife and I recently paid $5,000 in cash to Marlena Martin and she promised my wife a title. However someone else was crowned. My wife and I tried to..."
- "I purchased leather furnature from Living Spaces with extended warranty. They had no record of extended warranty which I have the paperwork. They claim that since I moved from original..."
- "This *** company is a scam. They take your *** money and make you jump through hoops to get it back. I put $280 on a reloadit card to send someone..."
- "A few weeks ago, I purchased a pair of MK snakeskin slip-on sneakers. The store did not have my size, so the woman assisting me ordered the correct size to..."
- "dear rexall my cheif complaint is that i have been taking the sleep aide for about 2yrs n up til now the product was helping .but for the last week..."