1.2

I purchased a car cover from CarAutoCovers.com in Mar 2014, order number 100001275, on Oct 2015 I notified them that the cover was turning white and depositing white powdery particles on me and my car and I would like it replaced, on 10/19/2015 they informed me they would replace the cover if I send $20 to cover shipment of the replacement cover, I called and charged the $20 to my Visa card. Since then they have taken my $20 and have not provided a replacement cover, all I get is robo-replies to my emails.DO NOT BUY ANY COVERS FROM THIS COMPANY, THEY ARE LIARS AND CHEATS THE SELL AN INFERIOR PRODUCT, DO NOT HONOR THEIR WARRANTY AND TAKE YOUR MONEY.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. bartonpargolf stated that there is a room for improvement of do not honor their warranty. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss warranty issue of car cover and associated monetary loss in the amount of $166. Carautocovers needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned car cover in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Carautocovers.

Had an Experience with Carautocovers?

Comments